1. Ceramics are the inheritance of my country's ancient civilization, with a long history, advanced production technology, diverse shapes and exquisite painting styles, which are in line with the aesthetics of the Chinese people;
2. The surface of ceramic dinnerware is smooth and easy to clean, which is the biggest advantage of ceramic dinnerware;
3. Ceramic dinnerware has stable chemical properties, durable, slow heat transfer, not easy to burn, and easy to use;
4. Ceramic dinnerware can be used in a wide range, microwave ovens, ovens, dishwashers, disinfection cabinets, etc. can be used;
5. Ceramics have strong plasticity, various patterns and different shapes. Whether it is wine glasses, rice bowls, dinner plates, etc., people often use them in sets, which are more advanced;
6. Porcelain has very few pores and low water absorption. Ceramic dinnerware stores food, which can reduce the volatilization and penetration of water in the food and the damage of external bacteria, making it more healthy and hygienic.
Based on the above advantages, ceramic dinnerware is the first choice for most families to buy dinnerware. However, the glaze on the ceramic surface has the potential to be a health killer. The lead and cadmium that may be contained in the glaze are all heavy metal elements that are harmful to the body. If used improperly, trace amounts of harmful metal elements will slowly accumulate in the human body, and when it reaches a certain limit, it will endanger human health. Because ceramic dinnerware is mainly in contact with foods such as salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. in daily life, these foods generally contain a lot of electrolytes. If they are kept in contact for a long time, harmful substances such as lead and cadmium in dinnerware will be charged with these electrolytes. The chemical reaction dissolves harmful metal elements, contaminates food, and enters the body through diet or contact, thereby affecting human health. In addition, pay attention to the clay used to make ceramics. Poor quality clay contains many harmful substances such as microorganisms and heavy metals.
my country has strict regulations on the migration limit of lead, cadmium and other metal elements that contact ceramic dinnerware with food. Generally, qualified ceramic dinnerware produced by regular enterprises is not harmful to the human body, but it is not excluded that a few enterprises use lead and cadmium elements. Excessive coatings and other raw materials produce inferior and substandard ceramic dinnerware, or artificially add some other illegally added ingredients that can make the product more vivid and durable, resulting in a high amount of heavy metal dissolution in the product. In addition, the production method of ceramic dinnerware is divided into three types: on-glaze color, under-glaze color and in-glaze color according to the coloring principle of the porcelain blank and the different firing temperature. Among them, because the on-glaze color is easy to produce and the cost is low, the pigments used for coloring in its products have a certain degree of risk of heavy metal dissolution, while the products of the under-glaze color are relatively safe, but the process requirements are stricter, and the production cost is also high. Relatively high.
Therefore, consumers should pay attention to the following points when purchasing ceramic dinnerware:
1. Try to purchase ceramic dinnerware products at regular sales points, pay attention to whether the factory name and implementation standards are marked, and do not buy unqualified "three no" products;
2. When making consumption choices, pay attention to smell whether there is any odor. If you find any odor, do not buy it;
3. When making consumption choices, try to choose products with relatively light colors or products processed by underglaze color technology (usually touch the pattern with your hands, there will be no uneven feeling);
4. If possible, try to avoid some ceramic dinnerware products that may have a large area in contact with food or have many decorative patterns on the surface in contact with food;
5. After consumers buy ceramic dinnerware, they can boil the dinnerware with boiling water (or add a small amount of vinegar dropwise) before using it. In addition to sterilizing and disinfecting, it can effectively reduce the health risks of heavy metals.
Post time: Jun-29-2022