Cutlery is an essential item in our daily life. Today’s dinnerware has basically broken away from the rough, patternless, and unrefined before. Most dinnerware is in pursuit of delicacy, delicacy, roundness, beauty, etc. There are many big brands of dinnerware that can even be collected as art. However, I have to mention that, just like a woman’s beauty needs to be carefully maintained, no matter how delicate the dinnerware is, it needs the users to take care of it, otherwise it will lose its original luster and become unsightly!
Today, let’s briefly summarize the maintenance methods of the types of dinnerware we use every day!
Maintenance of ceramic dinnerware
Ceramic dinnerware is the most used dinnerware in the majority of families. The maintenance methods are as follows:
1. Try to wash by hand, do not use the dishwasher.
2. If the dinnerware has a gold edge, do not put it in the microwave oven to avoid corrosion.
3. The water temperature during cleaning should not exceed 80°C.
4. If the dinnerware is hot, do not directly immerse it in cold water, so as not to damage the porcelain due to rapid temperature changes.
5. When scratching, slightly polish with toothpaste.
6. When there are stains, wash with lemon juice or vinegar.
Maintenance of bone china dinnerware
In recent years, bone china dinnerware has become more and more popular because of its characteristics of “white as jade, thin as paper, transparent as mirror, light as hair, and sound as rude”, especially for some people who pursue the quality of life and the most exquisite life. people! Because bone china dinnerware is a high-grade ceramic dinnerware, its porcelain is more delicate, good heat preservation, environmental protection, better strength, thinner carcass, lighter specific gravity, etc., so it needs more maintenance, and more care needs to be taken during maintenance. .
Its maintenance methods are:
1. When the appearance is stained with oil stains, clean it with warm water, and the water temperature is below 80 ℃.
2. When the oil stains are not easy to clean, just add a little salt to the water.
3. Do not use detergent to clean.
4. The appearance of the screen is scratched, and it is lightly polished with a small amount of toothpaste.
5. When using a damp cloth or hand cleaning, the strength should be moderate to avoid scratching the porcelain.
6. Do not put the heated dinnerware directly into cold water to avoid damage to the porcelain due to rapid temperature changes.
Maintenance of gold and silver dinnerware
Gold and silver dinnerware is not used by ordinary families. It belongs to the top high-end dinnerware. It is generally used by local tyrants in Dubai, but it requires more stringent maintenance.
1. Gold and silver dinnerware will wear off the gold and silver layer due to improper use for a long time, so be careful when using it to avoid scratches and collisions.
2. Use proper stacking methods to avoid collision and scratches.
3. Use neutral and high-quality detergent when cleaning.
4. Gently scrub with cotton fabrics when cleaning.
5. Under the allowed conditions, pass hot water at 70℃-100℃ again, so that the surface of the dinnerware is naturally hot and dry, without water marks, and it is easy to store.
6. When not in use for a long time, use a fresh-keeping bag or plastic container to discharge and seal it to avoid oxidation due to contact with the air.
7. After daily use, put it in a plastic bowl and basket to avoid contact with hard objects and prevent corrosion of the surface.
8. The storage environment is dry and the air is clean.
Maintenance of stainless steel dinnerware
Stainless steel dinnerware is also a type of dinnerware that is used more. Its maintenance methods are as follows:
1. After the dinnerware has been used for a period of time, there will be a layer of mist on the surface, just wipe it with a soft cloth dipped in some decontamination powder.
2. Do not wash with baking soda.
3. Stainless steel dinnerware with wooden handles or plastic handles should not be scalded with water and steamed in a pot to avoid swelling and damage to the wooden handles and plastic handles.
4. After use, do not soak in water for a long time without washing. It should be cleaned and dried in time, and it should not be allowed to dry by itself.
5. If there are stains on the surface, wipe with wax.
Maintenance of glass dinnerware
Glass dishes include ordinary glass, heat-resistant glass, tempered glass, etc. It is accepted and loved by everyone for its high hardness, stable chemical properties, smooth surface, easy cleaning, environmental protection, and health. Its maintenance method is relatively simple, but very important!
1. Wash by hand, except for glass utensils marked dishwasher safe.
2. Do not rub vigorously with a metal cleaning ball brush.
3. Wash with warm water, the water temperature should be around 70℃.
4. Generally, it can be cleaned without detergent.
5. If there is a lot of dirt and oil, scrub with lemon slices or tea leaves.
Post time: Jun-17-2022