Ceramic hotel dinnerware has various shapes, bright colors, smooth to the touch, easy to wash and very popular. There is a lot of knowledge when choosing dinnerware from ceramics.Some ceramic utensils have a certain detrimental effect on human health because they are decorated with glazed colors.
Enamel paint contains some harmful metals such as lead. Lead impairs the forming function of human blood, nerves, kidneys, blood vessels and other organs. When the human body absorbs a certain amount of lead, symptoms such as vomiting, nausea and abdominal pain appear. Therefore, the daily necessities to use in this meal, once neglected, will gradually affect the health of the organism like trace toxins.
So how to choose healthy ceramic hotel dinnerware?
1. When buying ceramic dinnerware, it is better to avoid the enamel decoration and the inside wall of the ceramic dinnerware is painted. Underglaze paint or underglaze paint can be used for decoration, for example, blue and white is a type of ceramic that is popular for decorating with underglaze paint. The longer ceramic dishes hold acidic foods or drinks and the higher the temperature, the easier it is to dissolve lead, which is equivalent to exacerbating the toxic and side effects of dissolving lead.
2. Do not store acidic foods and drinks such as fruit juice, wine, coffee, etc. for a long time. on ceramic dinnerware.
3. The ceramic dinnerware you just purchased can first be soaked and boiled with 4 water vinegar, which can remove most of the toxic substances and greatly reduce the potential harm of ceramic dinnerware to the human body.
What should hotels pay attention to when choosing high quality ceramic hotel dinnerware?
1. If the shape of the ceramic dishes is correct, if there is damage, stains, bubbles and smoothness. Spiny ceramic, stained or even cracked on the surface, the lead contained in the glaze overflows easily and is not suitable for the table.
2. When choosing porcelain decorated with gold and silver, please remember to clean the surface of the porcelain with your hands. If it fades, do not buy it. If it does not fade, it is the best grade.
3. Touch the porcelain a couple of times. If the porcelain sounds crunchy, the quality must be good. If porcelain sounds dull or hoarse, it is a poor product. Hotel buyers shouldn’t buy it.
4. Check the contents of the porcelain collector. If the lead content is high, it will damage the porcelain during use and should not be used as dinnerware after repair, as lead is a danger to human health.
5. The glaze on the surface of the ceramic dinnerware is fired at a temperature above 800 degrees, and if it does not reach 800 degrees, the low-temperature glaze contains substances that are harmful to the human body. Porcelain up to 1350 degrees is best.
6. When purchasing a full set of ceramic products, hotel buyers should check whether each piece’s glaze color, image, luster and style are consistent, well proportioned and matched. Careful inspection is the best way to eliminate counterfeit and inferior quality porcelain.
7. If it is a thin tire ceramic product to cure in sunlight or light, it must have a sense of transparency, thin and light and the thickness is uniform.
The hotel selects the right ceramic dinnerware to ensure that guests can feel the delicacy of the dinnerware as they enjoy their meal. Put an end to the poor quality of porcelain to spoil the image of the hotel, because only by purchasing high-quality porcelain can you leave a good, high-quality impression on guests and create greater economic benefits for the hotel!
Post time: Aug-12-2022